2022/23 Standard Chartered Chairman’s Scholarship at LSE
Application Deadline: 28 April 2022.
LSE (London School of Economics) is pleased to confirm three Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships for the 2022/23 session.
These scholarships are generously funded by Standard Bank Group to support academically gifted students who do not have the financial means to pursue further studies of this nature.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate a combination of exceptional academic merit and financial need.
The scholarships are for offer holders on the following LSE master’s programmes:
- MSc in Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Behavioural Science
- MSc in Data Science
- MSc in Economics and Management
- MSc in Economics and Philosophy
- MSc in Environment and Development
- MSc in Environmental Economics and Climate Change
- MSc in Finance (full-time)
- MSc in Finance and Private Equity
- MSc in Financial Mathematics
- MSc in Global Health Policy
- MSc in Local Economic Development
- MSc in Management and Strategy
- MSc in Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc in Real Estate Economics and Finance
- MSc in Risk and Finance
- MSc in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Urbanisation and Development
Eligible applicants must reside in or be citizens of one of Standard Bank’s African operating countries.
Value of the Standard Chartered Chairman’s Scholarship
Each scholarship will provide the cost of full tuition fees for the eligible programmes and provide a maintenance stipend of £21,000 for living costs.
To apply for this and other LSE scholarships with the same application process, you must have:
- applied for admission to study at LSE; see How to apply
- submitted the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application (including Section G: Personal Statement) accessed via the Graduate Application Tracker
- received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional)
by the deadline of 5pm UK time on 28 April 2022.
Successful applicants will be emailed throughout May, June and July 2022. Please ensure that our domain name – lse.ac.uk – is added to your safe senders list and routinely check your junk/spam folders.