Fully Funded PhD Studentship: Automation of Biodegradation Testing Using Robots at the University of Liverpool, UK
Fully-funded PhD Studentship in the area of Automation of biodegradation testing using robots at the University of Liverpool is open for application from outstanding students for the International. The studentship is open for the academic session 2022/2023. This study award is available for brilliant students who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the University.
About the University of Liverpool
The University of Liverpool is a public research university based in Liverpool, England. It was founded in 1881 as a college and now ranks 155th in Best Global Universities. It strives to enhance the quality and impact of scholarship, celebrating success for the university ad its students. The University of Liverpool is recognized in the top 1% of the universities worldwide for internationally recognized research. The university is committed to continually improving the quality of its students’ experience and doing groundbreaking research.
Description of the Fully Funded PhD Studentship: Automation of Biodegradation Testing Using Robots at the University of Liverpool, UK
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences and Engineering or School of Physical science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Country of Award: United Kingdom
The University of Liverpool will provide full tuition fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years. The maintenance grant will be at the UKRI rate, currently £15,609.00 per annum for 2021-22.
Eligibility Requirements for the Fully Funded PhD Studentship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the area of Automation of biodegradation testing using robots at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should hold, or expect to obtain, a good degree (equivalent to the UK first or upper second class) in chemistry, materials science, or a related discipline.
How to Apply
To apply please visit: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-research/how-to-apply/ and click on the ‘Ready to apply? Apply online button.
To apply for the studentship, discuss any project details informally, and please get in touch with Andy Cooper (email: [email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: Please send Curriculum Vitae, Two reference letters, Degree Transcripts to date. Please ensure you quote the following reference on your application: Reference CCPR038 – Automation of biodegradation testing using robots
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 2:1 or higher master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 88
- C1 Advanced CAE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 88
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022
The position is available from 1 October 2022.
Please share and Goodluck!