2022 France – South Africa Scholarship Programme (MSc & PhD) for South African Student.
The call for applications is now open ! Apply before 16 October 2022, 23:59.
The France – South Africa Scholarship Programme is directed to South African students who intend to study in universities or higher education institutions in France for their Master’s degree or PhD.
The programme is also open to students from Lesotho and Malawi.
The current call for applications is open for students who intend to start their studies in France in September 2023. Applicants will be contacted individually as needed. The list of the laureates and the waiting list will be announced according to the indicated timeline. Follow-up requests by applicants will not be answered.
Due to the differences between the Southern and Northern hemisphere calendars, laureates will follow a specific programme in South Africa from February 2023 to July 2023.
This track will include online French courses organized by the network of the Alliances Françaises. It may also include an internship in French Companies and organisations based in South Africa, depending on the opportunities and the profile of each laureate.
This programme is open to all fields of studies.
Applicants are invited to read carefully the rulebook for the France – South Africa Scholarship Programme and the frequently asked questions.
You can also consult the Campus France South Africa website to find more details on higher education institutions and study programmes in France. If you need any help or advice on finding the most appropriate programme for you, you can consult and contact Campus France South Africa.
- This year, the call for applications is open between mid April 2022 and 16 October 2022 at 23:59 SA time.
- The 2022 Season of webinars organised by Campus France South Africa will provide students with all useful information to prepare their applications
- Interview of the eligible candidates: November 2022
- Results: end of November/early December 2022
- Specific programme in South Africa (online french courses and possibly internship): February 2023 – July 2023
- Departure to France: Early September 2023.
Applicants and Scholarship laureates will be contacted individually when needed. Due to the high number of applications, follow-up requests by candidates will not be answered.
Committee’s deliberations are beyond dispute.
Read also: Funded MSc Studentship Position in Food Science at University College Cork
Leave a Reply