2022 Heineken Africa Foundation Grant for Sub-Saharan Africa is open for application. The HEINEKEN Africa Foundation works closely together with the HEINEKEN breweries in Sub-Saharan Africa and (N)GO’s.
Application Criteria for the 2022 Heineken Africa Foundation Grant
The criteria for the 2022 Proposal round are elaborated below;
Notably, a project proposal can only be submitted to the HAF General Manager if the project:
- Is in the field of WASH (water, sanitation, and hygiene) and/or Mother & Child Healthcare (MCH),
- Directly improves the health situation for needy communities living in the environment/catchment area of a HEINEKEN Sub Sahara African organization,
- Cooperates with global and/or local partners with a proven track record (NGOs/GOs/overseas development ministries/international organizations),
- Has measurable positive results,
- Has a sustainable follow-up or clear end goal,
- Is approved and motivated by the General Manager of the related HEINEKEN operation,
- Is submitted to the HAF General Manager by the local HEINEKEN team,
- Does not exceed the maximum requested amount of EUR 125,000 over a 1-2 year period.
The HEINEKEN Africa Foundation excludes projects that:
- May lead to a direct commercial benefit for the local HEINEKEN operation,
- Replace health benefits currently provided to HEINEKEN employees and their family members,
- Focus primarily on adolescents (in the age of primary and secondary school),
- Are research projects, scholarships, and medical or health-related events and conferences.
Application Procedure for the 2022 Heineken Africa Foundation Grant
The deadline for the next proposal round is 15 April 2022.
Therefore, all applications from Nigeria should be sent in no later than 8 April 2022.
Please send all applications via email to [email protected] using “HAF 2022 Grant” as the subject of the email.
Please share and Goodluck!